Thursday, April 19, 2012

30 Day Shred

If the kiddos only knew what went on in their playroom when they were sleeping. Get your mind outta the gutter, I'm referring to my workouts!  I recently purchased the Jillian Michaels 30 day shred dvd. This was totally out of the ordinary for me because the last workout dvd I bought was 10 years ago and it was Billy Blanks Tae Bo. (I LOVE that dvd even if it is totally 90's!) So I am not a Jillian fan whatsoever. I dunno if it's the crazy eyes or the intensity or how she tries to dig into peoples emotional baggage but I just don't find her my cup of tea. However- when I signed up for MyFitnessPal.com (best website ever to help with tracking calories & weight loss in my humble opinion) there were so many posts up about the dvd and how people got incredible results that I had to go out and buy it! Now, I have to admit that I took the last 3 weeks off and pushed it at the gym instead and the truth is- I feel so much better when I do the dvd! When I do my weekly weigh-in, I lose mostly the same amounts if I do the dvd or if I go to the gym that week but my pants and clothes feel so much better after Jillian kicks my butt!! 






This post is a little weird but I think the lesson here is to not knock something or someone before you try it (them?) You know what I mean! 



No comments:

Post a Comment